Femi Adebayo Denies He’s Broke, Says Facebook Account Hacked




Feb 7, 2015 – Femi Adebayo Denies He’s Broke, Says Facebook Account Hacked

Fraudsters are at war with Nollywood actor Femi Adebayo.

Few months back, he was blackmailed by some scammers who used his photos to dupe unsuspecting fans.

Again the scammers are back to work and this time around, they claim the actor is stranded and broke.

See Mr Adebayo’s warning message below:

“Good Afternoon my friends/fans on facebook, my attention has just been drawn to an illegal claim that i Femi Adebayo is broke. Disregard any message from me over that, my account has just been hacked. I can never ask anyone to send recharge card to me on facebook. May God bless and enlarge our coast, i am not stranded. So be warned!”.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

NaijaNewsToday.com is a very reliable source of Naija news. . we are fast growing with thousands of readers everyday
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments.
Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naija News Today