Pastor Dupes Lady Of Her N4m After Promising Her Marriage

 
Wonders shall never end. A 32-year-old cleric, Pastor Abel Benard Aniude of Trimphant Kings Assembly, Enugu, has been nabbed by police detectives for allegedly duping a 25-year-old lady, Ojiaku Chiamaka of N4 million.

The pastor was said to have wooed Chia­maka on facebook in December 2013 and promised her marriage. Using preparations for the marriage as a bait, he alleg­edly swindled the lady over N4m.

Pastor's Confession:


Giving details of what transpired between him and Chiamaka, Pastor Aniude told Saturday Sun: “I am an Assistant Pas­tor with Triumphant Kings Assembly. I have been in ministry for five years now. I am jobless.

“I met Chiamaka on facebook in Decem­ber, 2013. I promised to marry her. Then, she started sending money to my bank account in Enugu. I visited her at Ibadan twice and collected the sum of N1million from her.”

“I have to send my wife away with my two kids from my house to Aba. When I told my wife that I wanted to marry a second wife but she refused, that prompted me to send her packing.

“I used part of the money Chiamaka was sending to buy a car and built a bungalow in my village at Nochele Ndeaboli in Aliri Local Government Area, Enugu State.

“I deceived her that I wanted to marry her on Christmas day, December 25, 2014. I also lied to her that I had a motor accident. I rescheduled it for February 14, 2015. I lied to her again that armed robbers attacked me. I rescheduled it for Easter period, April 4, 2015 before the police anti-kidnappers squad arrested my wife, my Pastor Sam Ezenagu before I was arrested”.

Victim Recounts Ordeal
In her own account of the scam, Chiam­aka explained: “I met Pastor Abel Bernard Aniude on facebook in December 2013 and we started chatting on facebook. Pastor Abel deceived me that he wanted to marry me. I worked in the shop of my brother, Emmauel Ojiaku who sells electronics in Ibadan. I started to send N700,000 and N300,000 to Pastor Abel through his UBA and Diamond account numbers.

“In July 2014, Pastor Abel came to Ibadan and lodged in a hotel and after hav­ing sex with me, I gave him N300,000. Also on September, 2014, Pastor Abel came to Ibadan and lodged again in same hotel and after having sex me, I gave him N700,000. I don’t known how I ended up sending N4 million into his bank accounts.”

She pleaded that her brother should forgive her. “My family should forgive me. I was deceived. I have learnt my lesson in a hard way”, she cried.

The pastor was arrested by police detectives at his No 42 Odudukoko street, Gariki Awku­nanaw, Enugu State on April 13 following complaints filed by the victim.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

NaijaNewsToday.com is a very reliable source of Naija news. . we are fast growing with thousands of readers everyday
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments.
Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naija News Today