Cynthia Morgan steps out in sexy outfit(Photos)

 Dance hall artiste, Cynthia Morgan stepped out for her Rubbing Minds interview with Ebuka, in this hot outfit..
She also said she can't date any one in the entertainment industry because they are full of crap.

"I'm not dating anyone in the industry. Never. Like Never. Personally I don't think its my thing. I think they are full of crap. Yes says me. I can solely handle that. I have friends who have been in relationships with guys in the industry and it didn't work out. They are all the same thing, they are artists"
Sexy girl..

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

NaijaNewsToday.com is a very reliable source of Naija news. . we are fast growing with thousands of readers everyday
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments.
Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naija News Today