Halima Abubakar Addresses Rumoured Fight With Tonto Dikeh, Reveals She Still Attend Church

halima abubakar tonto dikeh fighting

June 4, 2015 – Halima Abubakar Addresses Rumoured Fight With Tonto Dikeh, Reveals She Still Attend Church
In this recent interview with ThisDay, Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar talked about her rumoured beef with Tonto Dikeh. She also talked briefly about her religion.
See excerpts;
Sometime ago, it was reported in the papers that you had issues with Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh. What actually are the issues?
Oh no, we never quarrelled. I only read it in the papers just like everyone else did. We never had any verbal quarrel. She is just my friend and colleague.
But you used to be very close friends all of a sudden you gals parted?
Well, if that is your belief. I came to this world alone, not with any friend. The truth is that, after a while in life some people just grow apart. That was the only problem we had, there was never any verbal exchange between us. Don’t forget that between us, there were too many friends. Now, I don’t even have time for friendship, which is the truth because I have grown wiser. At a point in life, people just need to go achieve something and come back. I didn’t want to feel awkward in any relationship that is why I decided to do my own thing. Tonto is an amazing person. I don’t think that I have had any verbal quarrel with anybody. She is a sister and a wonderful actress.
You are a Muslim but at times you attend Church programmes. How come?
I was actually born a Muslim but I still go to church. I love the word of God so I attend Church programmes. Remember, we are serving one God so I don’t discriminate. I actually finished reading the Koran, nobody should try me oh! My religion is in my heart. I don’t have to carry it on my face; that is hypocrisy. My beliefs are there. I am indifferent. I make my hair and I wear good clothes. I want to look good in as much as I am serving God.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

NaijaNewsToday.com is a very reliable source of Naija news. . we are fast growing with thousands of readers everyday
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments.
Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naija News Today