I Started Talking More Seriously With My Daughter, The Day She Spoke About ‘Blow Job’- Mercy Aigbe

Actress,Mercy Aigbe has revealed she started educating her daughter on sex education when she talked about a boy being expelled from her school over Oral sex. In the latest issue of In-Style Motherhood,the mother of two said
“There was a day she came back from school and was like ‘Mummy somebody got expelled in my class for giving someone Mouth Gig’ and I just exclaimed ‘Blow what? You know what that is?’ She just laughed and said ‘Mummy, you don’t expect me not to know that.’ You know, that opened another room to educate her. As often as possible I have to talk to her about boys. Teens need sex education. She is growing up so fast, so I need to tell her all she needs and wants to know so she doesn’t get it all mixed up.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

NaijaNewsToday.com is a very reliable source of Naija news. . we are fast growing with thousands of readers everyday
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments.
Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naija News Today