Ayo Adesanya shares sexy photos to mark 20th anniversary as an actress


 
Beautiful Yoruba actress, Ayo Adesanya marked 20 years in the movie industry today ..She shared hot new photos and wrote 

When I look back at the years have been doing this I am always grateful....20 years of being camera friendly...I am always grateful ...20 years of hearing the word action and cut...am always grateful despite the turbulence in between God gave me a second chance and I came back fully just few years back....when I look back at this New me I see positivity and this has been made possible just because you are here....thank u for that special support

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

NaijaNewsToday.com is a very reliable source of Naija news. . we are fast growing with thousands of readers everyday
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments.
Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naija News Today